Sunday, February 25, 2007

Sunday Evening Post

Hey, almost sounds like the name of a newspaper, magazine or something? (see title) I know, wrong day of the week!!! I trust you all have had a blessed Sunday, worshipping the Lord...

Well, I just got in a bit ago from my second go 'round of shovelling snow. It's been a very busy day to be sure, between the snow, fixing meals, making school DVD's, etc. I thought Sundays were supposed to be a day of rest!!!

Michelle seems to be doing better as the day goes on. She has eaten well and, yes, we did get that shower in. AND, no, I didn't have to blow-dry her hair; good thing! Spent the afternoon fixing our dinner. We had a turkey in the freezer so I had pulled it out on Friday and cooked it today. So, turkey, mashed potatoes, corn, gravy, etc. for dinner. I know, you all are amazed at my growth in the area of domestication! Michelle ate a full meal; WoooHooo!!! Of course, now she is sleeping it off!!!

All in all, it has been a good day. Her swelling has stayed down, though there is still quite a bit, and her fever has not gotten higher than 99.3, so we are rejoicing on that front. She still has some occasions of being swimy in the head which causes her to feel a little nauseous, so hopefully by tomorrow that will be gone. She definitely gets pretty wiped out by to much activity/moving around but that's to be expected.

That's the latest... keep praying for Michelle's healing and recovery, your prayers are working. Pray for a great night sleep for both of us; pray for me as I play the role of substitute teacher tomorrow (maybe you should pray for the kids!); pray that tomorrow will be an even better day than today! As you pray, meditate on Psalm 8... our God is a great God!!! We love you... - Steve and Michelle -

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I continue to think of you, pray for you, and rejoice with you in the gains made this weekend. The blog is a wonderful way to keep us informed -- thanks!
May God's grace and peace surround each of you...
Suzanne