Friday, June 29, 2007

Last "Leg" Complete

Well, Sarah and I made it - we arrived mid-day yesterday and are presently sitting in the living room of my friend and co-laborer, Seth, relaxing before the start of another busy day... not a lot of driving, though, thankfully! We will go over to the title agency later today (11am) to sign the closing documents for our new home, do a walk through at the home in the afternoon (2pm), go to church, and then we have a church gathering afterwards to attend! Then it's back here, go to bed, up early on Sunday (4:30am) and go to the airport to catch a 7:20am flight back to Chicago!!! What a whirlwind of a trip - I love it!!! Don't worry, Sarah is holding up just fine...

Things seem to be going well at home, though Michelle has still not been able to shake the headache... please pray that the Lord would just remove it!!! I woke thinking this morning that this coming Monday will be the first Monday in 13 weeks that I will not have to do a post about how Michelle is doing after a treatment. Wow... On the relocation front, she continues to pack-up the odds and ends that are left, but we are almost there. Please pray for all the "little" things to get done - thanks! I just have to gear myself up between now and the end of next week to do that drive again... as does Sarah!

Okay, well here is a couple photos from yesterday; we didn't take too many (I think we were a little worn out!!). We love you all!! - Steve and Michelle -

Crossing into Arizona!

New Home - photo 1

New Home - photo 2

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dad,

Tamara said...

Michelle or Steve this is your sister inlaw Tami drop me a line in email I need to ask some questions thanks.
love and prayers Tami
joneslt1961@hotmail.com