Friday, May 4, 2007

Friday Evening (5/4)

Hi everyone -

I have been beating myself up all day long over the fact that I have not posted more this week; I had every intention of doing so but "life" just kept me from doing so. I know, no excuses... I can hear it echoing in my mind!

It has been a very busy week, though. Steven is caddying at a local golf course and this week he went through training each afternoon for FIVE days (Sunday through Thursday). So, on my way home from the office I would stop at the golf course and wait for him to get done. Most of the time he wasn't done until close to 6:30p and I would have to wait awhile. It was hard but I made due, practicing putting and chipping or hitting a bucket of balls on the driving range. Tough duty, but it was either me or Michelle and, of course, I couldn't make her do it...

Michelle is doing okay this week... though she has been pretty fatigued overall this week and has even had some short periods of dizziness today. It is hard not to worry about what that may mean, low blood counts being one of the big concerns. So, like last week, pray that her counts hold steady (or go up!); also pray that her energy returns and that she has no more dizziness. As for other side-effects, they seem to be at a minimum this week except for hair loss; her hair is falling out at a pretty good rate. It's amazing how much hair the human head has on it. With the amount I have seen her lose I would have expected her to be bald by now but most people can't really tell. Of course, she has a few tricks up her sleeve to fool everyone... Anyway, if she is not bald by now, perhaps she will actually make it through without having to shave her head! PRAY!!!

Okay, enough for now... I will try to post over the weekend but, in the meantime, keep your eyes on Jesus!!! As always, I close with "We Love You!" - Steve and Michelle -

No comments: